Ensure a secure seal for every sample. Thermo Scientific™ ClipTip™ Pipette Tips provide a secure seal for every sample with a unique and innovative interlocking technology that ensures a complete seal on every channel with minimal tip attachment and ejection force. Achieve newfound confidence knowing that once attached, your tips are locked firmly in place, and will not loosen or fall off regardless of application pressure. The innovative three interlocking clip design ensures the tip is held securely on the F1-ClipTip and E1-ClipTip pipettes until — and only until — it is released.
- ClipTip pipette tips feature 'clips' that lock tips in place and form a complete seal
- Each time ClipTip pipette tips are on, they are sealed and will not loosen regardless of application pressure
- ClipTip pipette tips are clipped securely on the F1-ClipTip and E1-ClipTip pipettes with a light touch eliminating the frustration of banging tips on your pipette
- Filtered ClipTip pipette tips are ideal for sensitive assays, such as PCR, and with critical samples to prevent cross-contaminations
- Low retention technology minimizes liquid retention, and enable maximium sample recovery. Available in ClipTip 20-1250 96-format tips.
- Certified free of RNase, DNase, DNA, ATP and endotoxin contamination
- ClipTip reload system uses recycled components and 30% less plastic
Versatile Tip Range
- 96-format volumes: 1000 µL
- Each tip insert has ink-jetted lot and volume information; the convenient color key makes it easy to match the color code of the F1-ClipTip and E1-ClipTip pipette with the corresponding ClipTip pipette tip rack insert